THE CONTACT CENTRE & CUSTOMER SERVICES SUMMIT IS A HYBRID EVENT DESIGNED TO BRING TOGETHER INNOVATIVE AND COMPETITIVE SOLUTION PROVIDERS WITH INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS, TO BUILD BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS THROUGH ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS.
VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE
25th & 26th April 2022
Radisson Red Heathrow
12th & 13th September 2022
The Queens Hotel, Leeds
The Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »Do you specialise in Display Boards for contact centres? We want to hear from you!
- »5 Minutes With… Sabio Group’s Stuart Dorman
- »Why CRM (still) fails
- »Consumers blame banks, retailers and social media for ‘scamdemic’
- »Digital Customer Engagement Summit – Learn from the best this November
- »WEBINAR REWIND: The future of AI in the contact centre
- »Students encouraged to consider a career working with data
- »5 Minutes With… TalkDesk’s Jay Gupta
- »Digital Customer Engagement Summit – Putting the ‘SO WHAT’ into your digital content
- »Do you specialise in Web Self Service/Chat solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »WEBINAR: The future of AI in the contact centre
- »Reinventing failure demand to revitalise contact centres
- »UK ‘the most unforgiving country’ when it comes to customer service
- »Last chance to register for the Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »NICE launches Enlighten XO
‘The event was well organised and I managed to speak with and connect with various suppliers to learn about their new products.’
‘Truly enjoyed my time during the summit, the advice and assistance by various suppliers was brilliant. Well done to all involved and looking forward to the next one.’
‘The first time we have attended and it will not be the last, a really efficient use of my time. Great meetings and a really friendly vibe, well done!’
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’