Contact Centre Summit
A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
27th–28th April 2020
14th-15th September 2020
The Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »The 25th UK National Contact Centre Awards close for nominations this week
- »Dynamic FAQs improve customer experience and reduce customer contact
- »Contact & customer service centres: 2020 buying trends revealed
- »SAVE THE DATE: Smarter Payments Summit 2020
- »Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit – We need you!
- »UK boards must take more responsibility for customer experience – Research
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: ContactOne
- »TTEC announces new contract win with Volkswagen, opens Leeds contact centre
- »Here’s why you need to be at the Security IT Summit
- »Here’s what comes with your complimentary Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit pass
- »What’s on your CX agenda for 2020?
- »Brexit ‘to widen tech gap between agile businesses and those that will struggle’
- »If you’re selling to Generation Z, pick up the phone
- »Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit – What you need to know
- »Do you specialise in Analytics for Contact Centres? We want to hear from you!
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’