Contact Centre Summit
A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
27th–28th April 2020
14th-15th September 2020
The Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »Majority of UK workforce lacks basic cyber security training
- »Blended human and digital customer service tops investment focus for retailers
- »Brits ‘divided’ on AI Virtual Assistant security
- »Goodbye. And hello! Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »eTailing Summit: Get ahead in eCommerce
- »Artificial Intelligence: friend or foe? Seven ways to turn your agents into superheroes
- »Mistakes employers make with Gen Z and how to avoid them
- »How hyper-personalised content is changing customer communication
- »This not a drill! Last chance to attend the Digital Customer Engagement Summit
- »Cloud tech delivers ‘18% more customer satisfaction’
- »SAVE THE DATE: Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »Do you specialise in Web Chat solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »WEBINAR: Speech analytics with CallMiner and Ember Services
- »5 Minutes With… Kevin Morley, Crown Commercial Services
- »Digital Customer Engagement Summit – Attend for free!
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’