A VIRTUAL MEET THE BUYER EVENT FOR THE CONTACT CENTRE AND CUSTOMER SERVICES SECTOR
THE CONTACT CENTRE & CUSTOMER SERVICES SUMMIT IS DESIGNED TO BRING TOGETHER INNOVATIVE AND COMPETITIVE SOLUTION PROVIDERS WITH INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS, TO BUILD BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS THROUGH ONE-TO-ONE MEETING.
14th September 2020
16th – 17th November 2020
The Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit – Just one month to go!
- »The Silver Lining: How the pandemic has inspired innovation throughout the contact centre industry
- »SMS Surveys – vital to gathering valuable customer feedback
- »WEBINAR REWIND: The role people, platforms & partners play in your future operating model
- »Safeguarding your customers from fraud before – and after – COVID-19
- »Everything you should know about customer experience mapping
- »The Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit has gone VIRTUAL!
- »WEBINAR: Adapting to the changing business environment; the role people, platforms & partners play in your future operating model
- »Improving Contact Centre Performance with Mobile Messaging
- »RPA: A key factor driving success in the COVID-19 era
- »FREE EBOOK: Managing Contact Centre Homeworkers – 20 Quick Tips
- »COVID-19: A catalyst for change in the contact centre
- »Attend the Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit virtually
- »Do you specialise in contact centre Training & Development? We want to hear from you!
- »Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit host unveils the business networking solution for the ‘new normal’
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’