Contact Centre Summit
A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
6th – 7th July 2020
24th – 25th September 2020
The Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »NICE release special home working solution in response to COVID-19
- »Digital Customer Engagement Summit – Everything you need to know
- »Join us at the Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit this July
- »Do you specialise in Automated Customer Satisfaction solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Best practices in SMS customer care
- »Digital Customer Engagement: 2020 buying trends revealed
- »2020 Contact centre trends you need to know
- »eTailing Summit – Registration open, secure your place!
- »Book now for the Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »Using Artificial Intelligence to build a great future for CX
- »5 Minutes With… Harriet Treadwell, Butternut Box
- »Do you specialise in Call Centre Technologies? We want to hear from you!
- »Digital Customer Engagement Summit returns this October – registration open!
- »New seminars announced – Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »The 25th UK National Contact Centre Awards close for nominations this week
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’