Contact Centre Summit
A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
24th – 25th September 2020
16th – 17th November 2020
The Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »WHITEPAPER: The best call deflection tactics to reduce calls into the contact centre
- »Why VPN is a poor choice for enabling a remote call center staff
- »WEBINAR REWIND: How Different is Contact Centre Reporting for Asynchronous Teams vs Synchronous Teams?
- »WEBINAR REWIND: How & Why Leading Organisations Are Accelerating Their Automation Plans
- »Tune in for the final webinar of Sparkcentral’s Digital MasterClass 2020
- »Upcoming Vendorcom events for cards & payments professionals – Register today!
- »Do you specialise in Artificial Intelligence for contact centres? We want to hear from you!
- »Stay in touch at the Contact Centre Services Summit
- »Take the Contact Centres Briefing Industry Lockdown Survey today!
- »LIVE WEBINAR: Leading Organisations Are Accelerating Their Automation Plans – Learn Why and How
- »Removing the friction from Customer Experience
- »Upgrade your on-premise PBX to support remote working with ContactOne’s BCP
- »Millennials and Next Gen are driving a message-focused future
- »5 Minutes With… Christoph Neut, CEO at Sparkcentral
- »Re-connect with the industry at the Contact Centre Services Summit
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’