A VIRTUAL MEET THE EVENT FOR THE CONTACT CENTRE AND CUSTOMER SERVICES SECTOR
THE CONTACT CENTRE & CUSTOMER SERVICES SUMMIT IS DESIGNED TO BRING TOGETHER INNOVATIVE AND COMPETITIVE SOLUTION PROVIDERS WITH INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS, TO BUILD BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS THROUGH ONE-TO-ONE MEETING.
16th November 2020
26th & 27th APRIL 2021 – HYBRID EVENT
The Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »Customer self-service is the secret to surviving this year’s holiday shopping season
- »How to stay focused when working remotely
- »Fast, accurate analytics vital as call centres adapt to ‘new normal’ of WFH
- »Do you specialise in Display Boards for contact centres? We want to hear from you!
- »Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit: Solutions tailor made for you
- »How real-time feedback helps drive lasting change
- »5 ways to grow your SMS subscriber list
- »The benefits of homeworking agents and flexible contact centres
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: eGain customer engagement solutions
- »Why 2020 will mark the death of the chatbot (as you know it)
- »Contact Center & Customer Services Summit: Everything you need to know about next month’s virtual event!
- »WEBINAR REWIND: 3-Step Guide To Scaling Your Business Using AI
- »Half of UK workers say employer not prepared for a second wave of COVID-19
- »Do you specialise in Web Self Service or Chat? We want to hear from you!
- »November’s Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit is now VIRTUAL!
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’