Contact Centre Summit
A highly focused event that brings together buyers and suppliers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities – in less than two days!
27th–28th April 2020
14th-15th September 2020
The Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »What’s on your CX agenda for 2020?
- »Brexit ‘to widen tech gap between agile businesses and those that will struggle’
- »If you’re selling to Generation Z, pick up the phone
- »Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit – What you need to know
- »Do you specialise in Analytics for Contact Centres? We want to hear from you!
- »Tech set to ease CX frustrations in 2020
- »Top 3 predictions for contact centres in 2020
- »Woven: AI will change way businesses interact with their customers forever
- »Can you afford to miss the Smarter Payments Summit?
- »Do you provide Agent Coaching & Monitoring solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Your reservation at the Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »TTEC win 2 top awards at the 2019 ECCCSAs
- »Millennials and Gen Zs ‘driving digital-first customer experience’
- »AWARDS: The ECCCSA winners revealed
- »Take your place at the Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’