In its 21st year, the European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards (ECCCSAs) is the longest running and largest awards programme in the customer contact industry. The awards recognise organisations across Europe that are leading the way in delivering exceptional service to customers. You can nominate your teams or organisations until 16 July and the winners will be announced at a live Awards Evening on 23 November 2021 in London.
“The Oscars of the contact centre industry” – emovis
Highly regarded for its robust judging process, the ECCCSAs recognise organisations that value their people, continually innovate to improve the customer experience, and operate efficiently and effectively. Being an ECCCSA winner is a prestigious accolade that has proven to raise the profile of the contact centre operation, its capabilities and its stars.
“These are the European Champs in our industry! The ECCCSAs have become ‘proper’ European awards with countries from all over Europe entering. And as for the awards evening, it never fails to wow me and is the best awards night I’ve ever been to!” – Markerstudy
The programme is seeing incredible growth with 26 countries participating in 2020 and over 2,000 people watched the Virtual Awards Evening live representing the most senior customer experience professionals in Europe.
If you’re not sure about the benefits of nominating for an ECCCSA, here are some of the reasons that previous organisations have taken part:
- Thank your teams for responding in a crisis – especially during the pandemic
- Recognise a significant year of achievement and the people who made it happen
- Get great internal and external PR with other departments, the board, and your customers
- Benchmark your operation against the best in Europe
- Opportunity to reflect on what you’ve done
- Engage your employees and boost morale
- Attract new employees by showing you’re a reputable, award-winning company
- Celebrate your company and team achievements
- Join a community and meet your peers from across Europe
“We have taken part in other awards in the past and hand on heart this surpassed those by miles!” – The Estée Lauder Companies