If you missed last week’s Ember webinar don’t worry – You can now rewatch the entire session online!
The economic outlook will test organisations like never before. With consumer confidence and spending devastated and constraints on our way of life likely to continue for a considerable period, the challenges are clear. Against this gloomy economic backdrop, many organisations are fighting for survival and need to adapt rapidly.
To meet the challenge organisations need to look differently at their operating model to build in greater flexibility and resilience whilst optimising costs without creating new risks or having a detrimental impact on the customer experience. Cost-cutting shouldn’t mean service compromise.
In this one hour webinar you’ll learn from Ember, Airbnb and npower, with their partner Arise, across the following topics:
- Why legacy operating models are failing customers, are no longer cost effective and lack the flexibility and resilience to support changing business needs
- How to think differently about the role of people, platforms, smart technology and partners as well as shape an optimised operating model that’s fit for the future
- Examples of innovations being used to power and optimise more agile operating models
- How great brands like Airbnb, npower and others are challenging themselves to think differently to adapt and evolve
- How you can take the first steps to optimise your operating model using Ember’s proven framework
To watch, simply click the link or press play below: