Here are two of the seminar sessions that you can enjoy next month at the Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit…
13th & 14th September – The Queens Hotel, Leeds
“Happiness of Being You”
Presented by: Danny Bent, Motivational Speaker
Listen to Danny’s unique and sometimes unconventional ways to fill your work and home life full of positivity. Packed with stories and emotion, Danny takes us on a rollercoaster ride that leaves each and every audience inspired, empowered and smiling from ear to ear.
· Finding the positive chink in life
· Small ideas can lead to the incredible
· Stop striving as individuals
· Your smile is a powerful weapon
“Using customer centricity to drive sales and profitability”
Presented by: Martin Newman, Founder at The Customer First Group
In this presentation, Martin Newman discusses how customer centricity is the key to consumer empowerment as well as making your business more successful in the long-run.
· Too much focus on cost to serve as opposed to customer lifetime value
· Customers seen as a profit centre, not a cost centre
· Prioritise customer empowerment
· Deliver great experiences
· Turn customers into fans
As a professional within this industry your attendance is entirely free and includes;
– A corporate “speed-dating” itinerary of one-to-one meetings with solution providers
– A seat at our industry seminar sessions (included within your itinerary)
– Overnight accommodation at the venue – free of charge
– Complimentary meals and refreshments throughout
– Networking breaks to make new connections in your field
Register today at https://contactcentresummit.co.uk.