We only have a limited number of complimentary places left to attend the next Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit – Make sure you register for the opportunity to learn from some of the industry leading thinkers.
The Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre, London Heathrow
25th & 26th April
It is a great day to meet and connect with new suppliers and enjoy complimentary overnight accommodation, all meals and refreshments throughout.
PLUS, you can enjoy topical seminar sessions, including;
“Driving value from every conversation – things Jimmy Hosang learnt from being a failed performing artist”
Listen to Jimmy as he pulls back the veil on customer contact misconceptions and applies simple, honest truths that you can apply to impress customers, retain agents and increase revenue. My journey to today;
· Why we should think of agents like actors, and why actors need scripts.
· How Speech Analytics is being used incorrectly
· Why Data visualisation is dead and what should replace it.
Presented by: Jimmy Hosang, CEO & Founder at The Modular Analytics Company
“Knowledge management as a discipline – understanding the steps”
How managing and integrating a knowledge solution within an organisation can lead to an increase in performance, and a more rewarding experience for contact centre agents and its customers.
· What is knowledge management in the context of customer operations?
· How to identify and implement knowledge management – knowledge articles, guided help, algorithmic tree
· System led approach: quality and complaints
· Engaging subject matter experts, workarounds, dashboards
Presented by: Paul Burns, Knowledge Manager at The Phoenix Group / Standard Life Assurance Ltd
If you or a colleague would like to book a place, please register online here (Limited place remaining).