A VIRTUAL MEET THE EVENT FOR THE CONTACT CENTRE AND CUSTOMER SERVICES SECTOR
SPREAD OVER THE COURSE OF TWO MORNINGS, THE CONTACT CENTRE & CUSTOMER SERVICES SUMMIT IS DESIGNED TO BRING TOGETHER INNOVATIVE AND COMPETITIVE SOLUTION PROVIDERS WITH INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS, TO BUILD BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS THROUGH ONE-TO-ONE MEETING.
26th & 27th April 2021
The Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Stella Connect
- »10 Free Contact Centre Homeworking Technology Health Checks To Be Won
- »‘Game-changing’ real-time speech analytics solution boosts contact centres’ sales, service and compliance standards
- »Are you ready for July’s Contact Centre & Customer Experience Summit?
- »Do you specialise inSocial Media solutions for contact centres? We want to hear from you!
- »Analyst Report: AI Helps Align Agent Performance with Customer Expectations
- »BT’s ‘future-fit’ workplaces get first showing at Newcastle contact centre
- »Digital Customer Engagement Summit: Secure your place at October’s big event!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Gnatta independent SaaS customer communication
- »Making the move to cloud in contact centres: 3 key questions to ask
- »How – and Why – to Analyze Sentiment
- »Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit: Still time to register!
- »Do you specialise in Automated Customer Satisfaction solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Thinking of Transforming your CX Strategy?
- »Mobile Learnings for 2021 to Increase Customer Loyalty
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’