A VIRTUAL MEET THE EVENT FOR THE CONTACT CENTRE AND CUSTOMER SERVICES SECTOR
SPREAD OVER THE COURSE OF TWO MORNINGS, THE CONTACT CENTRE & CUSTOMER SERVICES SUMMIT IS DESIGNED TO BRING TOGETHER INNOVATIVE AND COMPETITIVE SOLUTION PROVIDERS WITH INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS, TO BUILD BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS THROUGH ONE-TO-ONE MEETING.
26th & 27th April 2021
The Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit is an amazing opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact centre and customer service professionals.
- »The new collaborative contact centre
- »5 Minutes With… Erik Delorey, Empirix
- »Bot Revolution to Permanent WFH: What 2021 Has in Store for CX
- »Learn from the best at the Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit
- »BT commits long-term future to Plymouth contact centre
- »TalkTalk creates 50 jobs for young people in North West
- »How Analytics Can Help You Deliver Superior Customer Service
- »Do you specialise in Call Centre Technology? We want to hear from you!
- »CALL FOR SPEAKERS! Would you like to talk at the Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit?
- »Customer experience management market to hit $21.8bn
- »Ember rebrands to Davies Consulting
- »NICE unveils NTR-X for financial services
- »The next Contact Centre & Customer Services Summit is virtual
- »Video chat for customer services sees 89% growth in UK
- »5 Minutes With… RingCentral’s Max Ball
‘Excellent Summit with genuine buyers and senior people seeing what is new for forthcoming projects; no time wasters.’
‘Very well organised and enjoyable experience, leaving you feeling valued and motivated. Excellent networking opportunity.’
‘We found the Summit to be an excellent investment of our time; a pleasant and productive way to meet new customers.’
‘Very interesting and informative event.’
‘As always, the Summit delivered great meetings with decision makers; this event gets better every year’
‘Fantastic event! Well organised; definitely will attend future ones.’
‘Another great bunch of interested, potential customers, ready for follow-up meetings.’
‘Fully packed event, with lots of food for thought. Well organised and facilitated; great event to make new connections.’